Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection

We are sharing obtain the best whatsapp status from our list of over 1000 newest updates in various groups like passion, life, romance, hindi, attitude, relationship, lonesome, examinations, & short status updates. I hope you like the listing, we will certainly update best status for whatsapp the checklist daily so make sure you bookmark this web page and also return once again for more most current whatsapp updates. This web site is strictly for information function, We are not connected with whatsapp or any of it's brands.
Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

A girl who CRY, Is a girl who CARES :')
A girl's heart is like an ocean full of secrets.
A smiling face doesn't mean a smiling heart !
After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.
Anger is temporary madness.
Anything with you means everything to me.
Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone !
Beer – the reason I wake up every afternoon.
Behind every deleted Whatsapp account there is an untold story !
Change your priorities, before u become an option :)
(-_-) x 1.3 Billion people = China :D
Crying is women's way of winning by Duckworth Lewis method. :D
Dear Monday, can you please die or go to hell. :(
Dear crush, fall Best Status in love with me. ^_^
Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
Emptiness feels so heavy.
Everybody's online, except the one you actually want.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
Everything is perfect. But only when I am with you.
Everytime i drink i get awesome :-)
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :P
Expect nothing and you will never be dissapointed !
Fair skin and black money will get you much admiration in this grey world !
Falling in love is like the rain ... It's unpredictable!
Find a way, not an excuse !
Give me my heart back!
Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
God is not interested in your art but, your heart.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
Hey Police, arrest her, She murdered me with her killer smile.
Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?
Hurting someone with the truth is better than killing them with a lie.
I Want a Man who will ruin my lipstick, not my mascara !
I always advise people never to give advice.
I always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice ;) :D

We are unique status best status for whatsapp ever, best status quotes, best status lines, best status for whatsapp, best status updates ever, best status for facebook, best funny status, best whatsapp status updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)