Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P2

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

I am a fish out of water without YOU!
I am in a relationship with studies and it's complicated. :D
I am not happy without you :(
I am so cool, my selfie is called a kulfi!
I am so single that for me GF means grandfather :D
I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem ;-)
I don't insult people , I just describe them !
I don't need to dream, I got you!
I don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.
I done what i like, i don't care what you think?
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears :-/
I like you, but I got to have some self-respect too !
I love sleeping but I never want to go to bed early.
I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go.
I won't cry for you, my mascara is too expensive :P
I'm Pretty sure my prayers go directly to God's spam folder !
I'm an angel with an attitude :-)
I'm jealous of my parents.. I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs !
I'm only selfish when it comes to you.
If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
If you cant find whats good in me try to find whats wrong in YOU.
If you don't care, Stop talking about it !
If you earn your bread well many people will come to apply butter.
It's not my attitude it's my style !
Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
Jealousy is a terrible disease please get well soon :)
Kiss me until I fall a sleep.
Life is like Adidas and Nike, "Nothing is impossible" so "Just Do It"
Love is never fake but lovers are usually fake.
Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries :)
The deeper your feelings, the harder they are to express.
The definition of a beautiful girl is one who loves me :)
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
The less people you chill with, the less bullshit you deal with!
There is nothing more amazing but women's brain !
To her, I'm invisible. but to me, she is all I can see !
Try selling your EGO on OLX, you will realize its not even worth a penny !
When I miss you, I read our old messages. :')
For God's sake hold your tongue, and let me love.
To remain young while growing old is the highest blessing.
True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
We must become the change we want to see.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
You more often recognize your inadequacies rather than your strengths.
Young men want to be faithful, and are not, old men want to be faithless, and cannot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)