Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

To day we are sharing a awesome Status For whatsapp. Life is the only point that defines us. Many people around us go through some events that clears the photo of life for them. All the quotes that have to do with life or are related to life are located here. A vast compilation of life status and quotes stated by all the popular personalities of the record are written. Life is pleasant, bitter, neutral or of any other group, life from every angle of perception have been defined by these well-known people are discovered in this compilation. Your Life is tiring? hectic, or you hate some one in your life? your Life Rocks or Your Life Sucks, Stick with us and also delight in the following witty status concepts about life.
Awesome Status For Whatsapp
Awesome Status

Awesome Status For Whatsapp 

An awesome moment: when you update your status with somebody in your mind and that person like your status first.
Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago?
Awesome Feeling, Being so close with someone that you insult each other all the time and never get offended. ^_^
Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand.
Best conversations always happen late in the night. :)
Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.
Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.
Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up every day to impress you.
Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.
Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet (o_o) (>_<) (0_0) (^_^).
God is really creative, i mean..just look at me.
Honesty is the best gift you can give.
I don't always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
I don't want to earn my living, I want to live.
I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it
I like crazy people, especially those who don't see the risk.
I miss your smile but I miss my own even more.
I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
I still miss him, I miss him, I'm missing him.
I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.
I've found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
we are sharing  famous awesome status awesome status for whatsapp, awesome status lines, awesome status for Facebook in Punjabi, awesome quotes, awesome funny status, awesome status quotes, awesome status messages, awesome status updates for Facebook, awesome status in Hindi. So easily check and click below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)