Nice Status For Whatsapp Status, Best Nice Updates

 They we have compiled some of the best,latest and whatsapp status list for you.Which Nice status short love just some numbers on Nice Status For Whatsapp Status , if you can read this then you got lucky.

Nice Status For Whatsapp 

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
In your smile I see whatsapp status something more beautiful than the stars.
I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.
Why do fart smell, so deaf people can enjoy it too.
I’m not failed…my nice success is just postponed for some time.
When a bird hits your nice window have you ever wondered.
There’s always a person that you hate for no reason.
Laziness is me middle nice name.
You have eyes my dear but you cannot see.
I’m not weird, I’m limited edition.
Mom's logic: If you go wild and break your legs, do not run to me and cry ..
Hey Mate…you There…Whatsapp is using me. :D
Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
Love your girl like you love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
Stop waiting for one Day. Today is the Day- Bang-Bang.
If your weapon is love, I got my hands up. If you’re gonna take me down, I SURRENDER.
If had badge every time you make me smile, the girl scouts would be jealous.
The <3 has reasons The mind could never understand.
This Now I dont care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth ;-)
Not always "Available".. Try your Luck..
If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.
Good girls are bad girls that aren’t caught.
I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;)
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you.
I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
When you fall, I will be there to catch you - With love, the floor.
Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.
I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.
Attitude is a Small thing that makes a big difference...
All I need is you NEEDING me.
Everyone has an addiction mine just happens to be you.
I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
People with status don’t need status.
You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had.
Love your girl like You love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.
I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And
it will say Nobody Likes This.
A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, But if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.
Do not drink and drive or you might spill the drink.
See More Status... 
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
You cry, I cry, …you laugh, I laugh…you jump off a cliff I laugh even harder!!
I <3 it when I catch you Looking at me, and then you smile and look away.
Dear Tummy sorry about the butter flies, It’s not my fault it’s him.
Kiss me and you will SEE how important I am.
Kiss me and you will SEE start LOVE me and I will give them to you.
There is nothing wrong about me, except having you.
If you want me it takes more than a nice Status wink, more than a drink and more than you think.
Is Your Life Boring? Yes? Then Type 'I Love <ur bf="" gf="" name="">' And Send It To All Your Relatives! Your Life Won't
Be Boring Anymore! :P
The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.
Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.
Every problem comes with a nice status solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman :)
Excellence is not a skill. It is an only attitude...
ey Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
My style is unique don't copy it!
I don't hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.
Borrow money from a pessimist- - he doesn't expect it back.
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status :P
The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
If you fall. I’ll be nice there.
Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
I wonder if I've met the person I’m going to marry.
Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong.
I need Google in my brain
The Earth without Art is nice just Eh.
We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.
I hate math but I love counting money.
I believe in hate at first sight.
We all feel a little f**d up sometimes.
If I’m wired with you. I like you.
Insult and wife are somewhat whatsapp status similar....They always look good...If it is not yours
I'm Jealous of My Parents... I'll Never Have a Kid as Cool as Theirs!
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
Only Marriage is the major cause of divorce.
If you are player then I’m the GAME.
Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.
Ever read a book that nice status changed your life? Me neither.
Getting married is a lot like getting into a tub of hot water.
After you get used to it, it ain’t so hot.
A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Don’t drink and park accidents cause people.
When nothing seems right….go left!!
Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
Named FB account NO ONE, So I can like your stupid posts to tell NO ONE likes it.
Call me NOBODY, because NOBODY is perfect :D
God has a great sense of Humor, Whatsapp Status You’re the proof.
Don’t feel sad, Voldemort is ugly too.
Nice Status For Whatsapp
Nice Status For Whatsapp
Sometimes I wish why I am not born with enough middle fingers to explain how I feel about you.
You’re ugly as if your dad drops you at college he got fine for littering.
I don't think you act stupid, I nice believe you are.
My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Yes! Before we met.
If someone hates you for no reason, give him 1
You are proof that nice status evolution sometimes CAN go in reverse.
Life on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.
I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.
ove is cute when it's new, but love is most nice status beautiful when it lasts.
I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
A heart that loves is always young.
Is your ass jealous of nice status the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?
Money talks ….. Mine know only one word- GOOD BYE.
I don’t hate you! It’s just nice like if you’re on fire and I have water, I’ll prefer drinking it.
I could slap you but I know shit stinks.
Did your parents keep the placenta and throw away the baby.
Con is the opposite of Pro so does that mean Congress is Opposite of Progress?
Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
If you can’t beat them,whatsapp status arrange to have them beaten.
Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off
A BOSS is like a diaper... Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t
Etc= End of thinking Capacity.
You can disturb me….I’m available. :D
Some people call me Mike, You can call me tonight.
☺Behind this smile is everything you’ll never understand.
I love buying new things but I hate spending money.
If I get jealous then yes I really like you.
Get More Status Click Below... 
I’m not arguing, I’m simply tried to explaining why I’m Right.
There are 3 types of people whatsapp status in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday
There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You
Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF
I am Cool but Summer Days make me hot..
Here▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒​ Please Do
Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A HOUSE In DUBAI...Use A Sharp Object To Scratch
Love may be blind, but nice status marriage work like an eye-opener. Men who are bad with eye contact needs to know, Breasts don’t have eyes. When a girl says she’ll be nice ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has Nice Status For Whatsapp Status 5 minutes left. :D I come up with the best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush. Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. Girl :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)