Work Status For Whatsapp, Short Work Quotes

New Work Status 2015, Work Status for Whatsapp, Best Work Status, Most Popular Status on Work, Latest Work Status, Office Status, Job Status, Funny Status, Top Work Quotes for Whatsapp.

Work Status For Whatsapp & Short Work Quotes


I have this thing called a job...
I love my job, it's the work I hate.
Due to economic hardships, I must go to work.
Hi ho, hi ho.. off to work I go.
The only reason I go to work is for the money.
Hopefully all this hard work will pay off one day.
A procrastinator's work is never finished.
Hi ho, hi ho.. off to work I go.
Work is so interesting. I could stare at it all day long.
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.# Clever Status
All work and no play means that I am making lots and lots of money.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work.
If a cluttered desk means a cluttered mind, what does a empty desk mean?
All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
Talent does what it can. Genius does what it must. I do what I get paid for.
The boss is behind me, so don't IM me unless you have a compliment about me.
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
All work and no play means that I am making lots and lots of money.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
Hard work may not kill you, but why take chances?
All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
Work fascinates me, I can look at it for hours!
I am working hard... or am I hardly working?
Click Below for More Status
A procrastinator's work is never finished.
These people at work are giving me work! Can you believe this?
I am working, which is something that you should be doing.
Me, asleep on the job? No, I'm just trying to pick up my contact lens without using any hands.
I’m not failed…my success is just postponed for some time.
Work fascinates me, I can look at it for hours!
I have this thing called a job.
If you do a good job and work hard, you may get a job with a better company someday.
I wasn't sleeping, I was testing the keyboard for drool resistence.
Work is so interesting. I could stare at it all day long.
I'm working right now... but next time I decide to procrastinate, I'll get back to you.
Not available, working... At least that's what my boss thinks.
Work Status For Whatsapp
Work Status For Whatsapp & Facebook
Working; the millions of people on welfare are depending on me.
A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people.
When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
A BOSS is like a diaper... Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t
Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neither.
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
I am working hard... or am I hardly working?
I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.
Hard work may not kill you, but why take chances?
Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem.
I'm doing a little thing called work. You should try it sometime.
I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.
I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday 4% Friday.
When nothing seems right….go left!! Get More....Status For Whatsapp
Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
If you want some more intriguing and fresh Whatsapp status, then we are always at your service. You may even share this status all around. Hope you like our Best Collection of Whatsapp Status.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)