Weekend Status For Whatsapp & Facebook, Weekend Quotes

Weekend Status For Whatsapp: Whatsapp is texting application for Smartphones. Now a day Whatsapp was introduced in each smartphones. All the Whatsapp client are similar to change status at time. Today I am sharing a Best Whatsapp Weekend Status, Weekend Status for Whatsapp with you etc. Whatsapp is the application which was utilized by the general population to impart moment photographs Videos and sms to friends. Whatsapp is the Cross-Platforms application which was work by utilizing internet. By utilizing status you can impart you're felling to your friends. So the gathering of Weeknd Whatsapp Status is given below. I trust you might want it.

Weekend Status For Whatsapp & Facebook


Saturday’s rules…. Do whatever you want, wherever you want and with whomever you want!
Attention! Attention! It is Saturday!.. Time to play, relax and have fun.
It's the weekend!!! The " Responsible Adult Button" has been switched to OFF!!
I dont make enough money to go on vacation, so I'm just going to get drunk this weekend until I dont know where I am.
If my employer were more democratic than communist, they might allow us to vote on making Wednesday part of the "mid-week weekend" incentive program that I just made up. I vote "aye".
Just realized SATURDAY has the word TURD in it.
Weekends………..why you no last longer?!?!
Its Saturday and I’m feeling good. So don’t come at me with no bullshit today.
Battery about to die, and I’m about to live with the weekend.
I have a feeling my check liver light will come on this weekend.
I hate the weekend!
I wish I could just stay in bed until the weekend.
click 'like' if u r already waiting for next weekend..# Breakup Status
My girlfriend said we can't hang out this weekend because she doesn't exist.
I just want to have a weekend without worrying about my homework, studying, and school.
Saturday: YAY IT'S THE WEEKEND!! *Blink* Monday: WTF just happened?!
It's Friday! I can't wait to be ashamed of what my friends and I will do this weekend.
I ♥ THE WEEKEND, I ♥ MUSIC, I ♥ SUMMER & I ♥ SLEEP.
I'm not cheap, but I am on special this weekend.
I wish life had a rewind button then we could redo this weekend.
You ever just wake up at 3 am thirsty as hell and water tastes like it came straight from the river of Jesus.
Remember…it’s only embarrassing if you care what people think.
According to my 401(k) account, I can retire at age 247.
Just got 30 minutes of cardio trying to pick up an ice cube from the kitchen floor.
Psychopaths and Eskimos are the only groups of people who comfortably sleep with socks on.
Can you imagine the type of monster that eats a suggested serving size?
You had all weekend to do your homework! Um, sorry I have a life.
There aren't enough days in the weekend.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Dear weekend, I can't wait to see you again. 
Weekend Status For Whtasapp & Facebook
Weekend Status For Whtasapp
Favorite part of the day? The food part.
No homework = Perfect weekend!
LIKE IF your weekend feels extended because you accomplished so many fantastic things.
Monday comes saturday ends and somewhere in between i realized i slept the weekend away.
Kandy is wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter weekend.
Studies have shown that people feel better and are physically healthier during the weekend.
I gave my boyfriend a glue stick instead of a Chapstick last weekend, and he's still not talking to me!
Nothing changes a Facebook relationship status faster than a weekend full of tagged photos!
I procrastinate so much I’ll probably put off death and never die.
McDonald’s should do an Adult Happy Meal that’s just wine and cookies.
Never look at your beer as half-empty. Look at it as you’re halfway to your next beer.
Everybody wants to shine, but no one wants to polish.
It’s been “one of those days” for like 3 years now.
Click Below for More Status
It's Sunday! Before the weekend ends, I want to follow some of you. RT if you wanna be followed back! Watch out for my next status.
I'm a boy. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist.
I stayed at a really nice, really fancy hotel this weekend. The towels were so thick I could hardly get my suitcase shut.
Dear guy I like, I swear, I speak English! You just make me nervous. Sincerely, Are will you gonna be go doing things on this weekend?
I'm a teenager. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama for attention. Yes, we do still exist.
Saturday, I thought you’d never come!
First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
Dear Weekend, I Love You.
Females who aren't always at Parties/Clubs every weekend are the type of females who are worth being in a relationship with. >>>>
My buddy told me he was going to Beerfest this weekend, I asked him where, he said "any bar I walk into!!!"
The week seems to go by at the speed of a snail. Unless it's the weekend. Then the snail is driving a Ferrari.
They say everyday is a gift. I wanna know where the gift receipt is so I can exchange Monday for Saturday.
Friends, fun, laughter and a little bit of rest and relaxation. That’s how I spell WEEKEND. How do you spell weekend?
Quick Someone hit the slow motion button we need to extend Saturday as long as possible!!! HURRY!
Weekend homework = Homework done last minute on sunday night before I go to bed.
Alcohol is never the answer. Unless someone asked me, "What are you doing this weekend?"
Forecast for the weekend... mild alcoholism, with a 70% chance of poor decisions and impaired judgement. Increasing chance of regret and hangover for Sunday.
Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what others think. Stop waiting for the weekend. Live now!
Waking up for school :(-_-) .. Waking up on a weekend: ( 'o' )
Dear Weekend, I've missed you..Welcome back.# Friendship Status
Teacher: You had all weekend to do you homework! Me: Uhm, sorry but I have a life.

So this above given is the weekend status. There is the million of User who use whatsapp and need status for it. That why I am offering the general population to upgrading some assistance with Weekend best status in hindi english. In this site I am distribute all sort status like demeanor affection amusing cool etc. You can utilize it on whatsapp furthermore impart to your friends. I trust your companions like it. You can share us on Facebook and also like us on Facebook to get new status.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)