Smart Status For Whatsapp, Best Smart Status

Here we have compiled some of the best, latest and untouched whatsapp status list for you. Which includes status quotes, short Smart status, Smart Status For Whatsapp, wechat status, line status, Hike Status and many more. This page is updated every day so stay tuned for new additions…

Smart Status For Whatsapp,Best Smart Status


Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
Flirting is the art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
SARCASM: Just one of the many services i offer.
“Success” all depends on the second letter.
After Tuesday, even the calender says “W T F”.
You can disturb me any time if you don’t have time to do something.
We are on the same side Now. Four pegs at night will make me stringer.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.#Breakop Whatsapp Status.
Smartness is a perfect beauty.
Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Sally Berger.
TRUST: it takes years to build up and seconds to destroy.
I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror dowN!!
life is full of d disappointments!
Get More Status Click -www.3dloveland.com
Don't play stupid with me.. I'm better at it!
A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up.
I plan on living forever. So far, so good Smart.
There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.
___ :( have heard that Angelina Joile is planning to leave Brad Pitt. I am looking for a girlfriend - is it just another co-incidence.
Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
Its not that u fill the 'void' in my life .. it is just tha 'u occupy lots of space' in it :)
Come back baby.. 'un-dead' me please <3 <3 <3
It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..
Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
I m sorry did i give u d quite impression that i give a damn about u???
I miss the good old days when Black Friday was actually on Friday.
When Some One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason ?? ?? _!_
Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.
Smart Status For Whatsapp & Facebook
Smart Status For Whatsapp & Facebook
The movie Titanic is a great lesson of why just the tip can get you in a lot of trouble.
Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neither.
Getting married is a lot like getting into a tub of hot water. After you get used to it, it ain’t so hot.
When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left. ??
Hey Mate…you There…Whatsapp is using me. ??
Etc= End of thinking Capacity.
Only Marriage is the major cause of divorce.
Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.Smart....#Clever Whatsap Status
You can't start a new chapter in your life if you're too busy dwelling on the past.
Try and fail, but don't fail to try.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people Smart.
When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
sometimes there is this moment when you feel like talking to someone….but you see around to find no one except your shadow….!!
All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them.
Be polite to everyone don’t sweat the small stuff, and be positive-it’s contagious!
I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
‘Black Friday Bowling’ Because those pins look A LOT like those bitches in front of me in line this morning!
Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.
I can't follow the dreams.. Dreams can follow me...
Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.
The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass It's about learning to dance in the rain.
To make a girl tender.. it is necessary to soak her in money
The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.
Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
Born to Express not Impress
Fall in love not in line.
Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
I hate it when i ask “how are you?” just to be polite and end up getting a fucking life story.
Get More Letest Whatsapp Status
after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.
I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S
My asshole is not talking to me eversince i called you one
I desperately need a fixed income - Mine is broken Smart
I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.
Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
A BOSS is like a diaper… Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t
I come up with the best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush.
Take a deep breath it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.
Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
Be smart be safe stay away of love.
You can use it on whatsapp and also share with your friends.I hope your friends like it.You can share us on facebook and also like us on facebook to get new status. Smart Status For Whatsapp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)