Breakup Status for Whatsapp, Breakup Whatsapp Quotes

Best Breakup Status for Whatsapp: Today generation of love at first sight and breakup at second sight many people would be searching for best breakup status for whatsapp. So to help you out here in this article I’m posting a collection of Best Breakup Whatsapp Status for all those guys who are suffering from their love and relationship status. Here a best collection of Painful crying sad and emotional breakup whatsapp status.

Breakup Status for Whatsapp


No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I may not be perfect, but I’m always me
I hope we meet again.
Sometimes, i?m not angry, i?m hurt and there?s a big difference? !
Sometimes tears means unspoken happiness and smile means silent Pain.
I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms :(
Don?t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
Why sad over one thing when you have millions of other reasons to be happy?
It is better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone,,,,
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike
The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live
The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
Click Below for More Status
Dear Insomnia..I think we really need to break-up…I don’t love you anymore…
Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean i wanted to.
I have decided to stay quiet when you hurt me.. :(
And then you just left like nothing ever mattered.
Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Love Is My Favorite Mistake
Love is game for liars and pain for shayars.
Do you remember when you broke my heart well i found the guy who knows how to fix it.
I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone
A breakup is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
Once you learn to be happy alone you won’t tolerate anyone who can’t make you just as happy.
The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
When This IS Over, Remember, I didn’t WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away..
Men should be like Kleenex…soft, strong, disposable.
The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
If someone really loves you, they wouldn’t let you slip away no matter how big the situation is.
No more waisting time thinking about wasted time.
Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.
Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
You broke a promise and made me realize. It was all just a lie.
One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.
If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.
I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
Love can’t be prove with poems, promises or presents….
Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it.
That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
To tell you the truth, I?ve just been avoiding everything.
Love is blind, Be careful.# Friendship Status
Breakup Status for Whatsapp
Breakup Status for Whatsapp

5 most annoying words after a break up: “Are you mad at me?” No, I`m perfectly happy you broke my heart..
I’m too bright to shine in your dull World..
There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.
Sometimes the dry tears are still wet, Only because they are falling inside our HEARTS.
Hiding your feelings is not the easy way out but sometimes it?s the only thing you can do.
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
Just becoz we don’t have future together..doesn’t mean we don’t love each other
What do you do when Something that was your Everything becomes a Nothing?.
If you find a girl who’s willing to go through hell just to keep your relationship going, you really shouldn’t take her love for granted.
I’ll hide my broken heart beneath a laughing face and though you’ll think I never cared, no one can take your place.
I’m going to take the past and burn it up.lift my head and carry on..cause baby I’m stronger than you’ll ever know.
I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone.
It is sad when the person who gave you the best memories become a memory.
Allah has made me so much loveable but didn?t give me the one to whom i can love.
is wishing that they could just cover their eyes, plug their ears and that all the things that are hurting their would just go away..# Clever Status
You made me feel like you really love me.
When You Sit Alone ??You Sit With Your Past ?..:(
Sadness is when your best friend gets another best friend
Just because I moved on doesn’t mean I won’t be here if you
People always think the most painful thing is to lose the one you love. In truth, the most painful thing is to lose YOURSELF, and not even realize it until it’s too late.
Nothing lasts forever.
If you find a girl who’s willing to go through hell just to keep your relationship going, you really shouldn’t take her love for granted.
I’ll say goodbye this one last time. But know that I’m not really saying goodbye because in my heart I will still always love you. So goodbye.. 
Do you remember when you broke my heart well i found the guy who knows how to fix it.
If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride..
5 most annoying words after a break up: “Are you mad at me?” No, I`m perfectly happy you broke my heart..
ever miss yourself? the person you were before you had your first heartbreak or before you got betrayed by a person you trusted? i do
The most painful memory?. When I walked away and you let me go.
Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, Hurts the deepest, & feels the strongest.
I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, And then you start talking to me like nothing happened !!
its sad to be happy alone.
When they leave, you just feel lost. Get More....Status For Whatsapp
This is the problem with getting attached to someone.
change your mind. You always have special place in my heart.
Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.
Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever Status for Whatsapp - Best Clever Whatsapp Status Collection

Awesome Status For Whatsapp, Most Awesome Quotes Collection

Top 1100+ Whatsapp Status for Diwali 2019 (Latest Update)